wxruby-dev

Re: [Wxruby-dev] Need help with sourceforge.jp

From: Park Heesob
Subject: Re: [Wxruby-dev] Need help with sourceforge.jp
Date: Sat, 24 May 2003 22:25:27 +0900

Hi,
----- Original Message -----
From: "Kevin Smith" <address@hidden>
To: <address@hidden>
Sent: Saturday, May 24, 2003 2:16 PM
Subject: [Wxruby-dev] Need help with sourceforge.jp

> I wanted to get CVS write access on the project, so I created an account
> on sourceforge.jp. Everything was in English, so it was very easy. But
> as soon as I logged in, all the menus turned to Japanese! I don't know
> how to do anything, including switching back to English.
>
> Can anyone help?

I recommend you manage CVS at http://sourceforge.net/projects/wxruby .
The sourceforge.jp is a mixed site with Japanese and English.
It's not for International but for a Japanese or a developer who understand
Japanese.

Did you download and compile wxruby again?
I modified source a little and it now can run on ruby version 1.6.x and
version 1.8.x.
If you have any problems, just email to me(address@hidden).

The members of wxruby-dev mailing lists seem to be very busy nowadays.
I think everybody wants to have wxruby but nobody wants to develop wxruby
except you Kevin.

I'm tired and discouraged.
Do you mind if I take over the wxruby project to you?

Regards,

Park Heesob