xboard-devel

Re: [XBoard-devel] Cross compiling Winboard in Linux

From: Tim Mann
Subject: Re: [XBoard-devel] Cross compiling Winboard in Linux
Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2012 13:52:34 -0800

1) In some (older) C library implementations, rand is a much worse random number generator than random. Using rand might be OK today.

2) No idea.

3) / and \ should both work equally well as path separators on Windows. You just can't use / as a pathname separator on a command line that command.exe (or the like) is going to parse, because it takes it as an option starter instead. So you can probably just change it to / and leave it.

4, 5) No comment.