xboard-devel

Re: [XBoard-devel] mime types

From: h.g. muller
Subject: Re: [XBoard-devel] mime types
Date: Mon, 09 Jan 2012 15:53:37 +0100

Hmm, I suppose you can specify "Terminal=true" in the desktop file, to automatically open the default terminal program for the desktop environment. Haven't tried it though.

Actually noticing that was exactly what sparked the idea with me to have ICS desktop files. Of course the user should not call the clickable ones .icslogonrc, but give them names like icc.ics, fics.ics variant-ic.net etc. But I don't think this idea is feasible with the current format of the icslogon file.