xboard-devel

GTK Port and XBoard contribution

From: Simon Scatton
Subject: GTK Port and XBoard contribution
Date: Sun, 27 Dec 2020 02:12:15 +0000

Dear XBoard developers,

I’m a French computer science student who wants to get involved in GNU
projects. I’m also a big chess enthusiast even-tough I’m a terrible player. I
wanted to ask you if you were in need of a developer for XBoard. I saw on the
GNU page that you were looking for someone to work on the GTK port of the
application. I have some experience with GTK and I’m willing to work on this
project. I am nonetheless a complete GNU noob and have no clue how to
participate in such matters. I’ve read the contributions guide and concluded
that emailing this list was the way to go. Was it ? Thank you for reading this
email and for your time.

Hoping to hear back from you,

Regards

Simon Scatton