[XForms] Shortcut Keys.

From: Serge Bromow
Subject: [XForms] Shortcut Keys.
Date: Tue, 18 May 2010 09:49:08 -0400

Hi Jens,

I looked at the pre6 Change Log and the most recent archive list before posting.

The shortcut key convention "#" char for ALT key no longer seems to works. It seems to be replaced with "^" for CTRL.

If I use fdesign to add a shortcut key using "#B" it saves my input but an edit of the same button shows "^B" was inserted replacing my "#B" .

fdesign -convert old.fd also replaces "#B" with "^B".

If I manually edit the fdesign created ?.c file and force the shortcut to "#B" the ALT key still does not work. Again the CTRL key is used.

and finally;

fl_set_button_shortcut(button, "#B", 1); Still ends up as a  "^B".

Is this the correct new behaviour? Have we abandoned the old ALT key?

Serge
--
Serge Bromow
DineAmix Inc.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: This message is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. The message may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify DineAmix Inc. immediately by email at address@hidden.

Thank you.