Re: [XForms] Bug in fdesign

From: Sian Mountbatten
Subject: Re: [XForms] Bug in fdesign
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2012 12:21:35 +0000

Dear Jens

I've looked at the source code of fdesign and it looks alright. I am
using version 1.14
and I've just used it to open three simple forms and it worked. No bug.
Very peculiar.
Sometimes it's there and sometimes it isn't. Don't ask me why.

Please find attached one of the files in question (very simple).
--
  Sian Mountbatten
  address@hidden