[XForms] New New prerelease xforms-1.0.94pre15

From: Jens Thoms Toerring
Subject: [XForms] New New prerelease xforms-1.0.94pre15
Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2012 00:43:51 +0100

Hi,

  sorry to bother you again, but there's another pre-release:

http://download.savannah.gnu.org/releases/xforms/xforms-1.0.94pre15.tar.gz

  The only difference to the one from yesterday is the removal
of a single '!', but which makes a lot of s difference. As Serge
Bromow noticed objects didn't got hidden or removed when moved
to a different place.:-(

  I'm sorry for this f***-up, the '!' must slipped in some-
time between the last tests I did and packing everything to-
gether for the new pre-release. I'll try not to let that
happen too often;-)
                          Best Regards, Jens