xlog-discussion

Re: [Xlog-discussion] hamlib1.1.3

From: Stephane Fillod
Subject: Re: [Xlog-discussion] hamlib1.1.3
Date: Thu, 5 Sep 2002 21:54:06 +0200

On Thu, Sep 05, 2002, James Crawford wrote:
> [...]

Joop,

Would it be possible to bump the debug level of Hamlib in xlog
to include more traces, so we get a chance to see what happened before
icom_get_mode and icom_get_freq failed?

>     With the Smeter option chosen I get the same results.  I am not able to
> reproduce the scrolling error messages about wrong frame length.

James,
I'm not sure to understand exactly what you mean by "choosing the Smeter
option". I suppose it's the xlog option you're talking about.
Anyway, the Ic706MkII (hamlib model #310) has *no* Smeter support.
So it shouldn't matter all that much.

Stephane