Re: [AUCTeX-devel] Try to colorize preview (was Re: Asking help for prev

From: Ikumi Keita
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX-devel] Try to colorize preview (was Re: Asking help for preview-latex)
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2019 23:30:53 +0900

[ Recipient lists are trimmed. ]

>> The links to the old archives of AUCTeX-related ML listed on
>> https://www.gnu.org/software/auctex/mailing-lists.html
>> are all dead (dir.gmane.org is not respoding), so it seems impossible to
>> search in these old archives...

> The gnu list server has its own search functions.  You don't need to go
> via gmane.

I cannot find the archives of old ML in both
https://lists.gnu.org/mailman/listinfo/
and
https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/
.  Only the ML which have "auctex" as substring of its name are the
current ML, which store messages after March 2005.

Do old archives with messages before March 2005 have names without
"auctex"?  Or am I looking in wrong place?

Best,
Ikumi Keita