Re: Annotating completion of labels

From: Colin Baxter
Subject: Re: Annotating completion of labels
Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2023 15:43:08 +0100

    > Hi all, it occurred to me that we can teach AUCTeX to use RefTeX
    > for annotating labels offered during in-buffer completion with
    > some lines of code.  It can look like this:

    > What do people think?  Is this a useful feature?  Maybe we can do
    > the same thing for cite commands.

Ok, I suppose for people who like that sort of this. If implemented then
I hope it would be off by default. I have many hundreds of labels in
some TeX files and I would worry that what you're proposing might slow
down or hang my emacs. In any case, I generate random numbers to insert
as labels, so completion would be meaningless I think.

Best wishes,

Colin Baxter.