Supporting LatexMK in AUCTeX OOTB

From: Arash Esbati
Subject: Supporting LatexMK in AUCTeX OOTB
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2024 13:09:34 +0100

Hi all,

I was looking through our old bugs and I saw bug#48144[1] which was
about LatexMK and the issue is resolved.  Looking at auctex-latexmk
package[2], it seems dormant.  Acc. to this message[3], the fix in
#48144 was helpful and adding LatexMK support to AUCTeX isn't hard.  I
don't use LatexMK and don't have any idea how it works, but adding two
entries to `TeX-expand-list' and `TeX-command-list' should be doable.

What do others think?  Is there a market for this addition?

@Basil: Do you still use LatexMK?  Can you imagine helping us with this
addition?

Best, Arash

Footnotes: