Re: [AUCTeX] Adding curly braces in math mode

From: Jens Kubieziel
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX] Adding curly braces in math mode
Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2005 19:06:11 +0100

* Adam Johnson schrieb am 2005-11-01 um 23:23 Uhr:

> >>Hm, isn't something like this only useful in special cases?
> >
> >case that the same operators with the same indices occur. I guess this
> >will save a lot of time and also think that this will also save others
>
> I think a better way for doing this is to define a new command in LaTeX in
> your preamble other than in AUCTeX.  I usually maintain a universal

Actually I use several "homemade" commands and for the classical
\sum_{i=1}^n I defined a command. But indices change sometimes and I
discovered that especially when typing proofs those indices stay the
same for a while. Thatswhy the suggested way seems more efficient to me.

--
Jens Kubieziel                                   http://www.kubieziel.de
FdI#91: Emacs