Re: [AUCTeX] Re: Items in itemize-like environments

From: Ralf Angeli
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX] Re: Items in itemize-like environments
Date: Sun, 23 Apr 2006 23:21:51 +0200

* Nikos Apostolakis (2006-04-22) writes:

> Now I am not sure how to make sure that these customizations are
> automatically loaded every time I open an exam document class file.
> I did put them in an .el file (see the end of this message) and I
> loaded it but that doesn't seem to have the desired effect.  What
> did I do wrong?

Do you have parsing enabled as described on the first page of AUCTeX's
manual?  Then AUCTeX should load the file by itself as long as it can
be found as a style file (see `C-h v TeX-style-private RET'; the
description is a bit misleading, it's really a location for Elisp
files) and the document can be parsed correctly.