Re: [AUCTeX] Help... previewing diagrams

From: Lukasz Stafiniak
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX] Help... previewing diagrams
Date: Mon, 14 May 2007 23:48:42 +0200

On 5/14/07, David Kastrup <address@hidden> wrote:
"Lukasz Stafiniak" <address@hidden> writes:

Remove "\usepackage{preview}": this declares that _you_ want to call
the preview package itself and tell it what you want to have previewed
explicitly.

Then you don't mention anything to preview, and thus nothing gets
previewed.

OK, but I've tried this for experiment...

Removing this line will get you the default: figures, includegraphics,
maths, displaymath will get previewed.

How to add other environments to get previewed? (You can just point me
to the docs if it is there.)

Thank You much,
Lukasz