Re: [AUCTeX] how to partial compile

From: Nobuko Three
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX] how to partial compile
Date: Sat, 16 May 2009 06:04:22 -0700 (PDT)

Ralf wrote:
> * Nobuko Three (2009-04-30) writes:
>
> > How can I set a keybinding or a command to compile only the current
> section
> > (plus the preamble) of the LaTeX document,
>
> C-* C-c C-r <RET>
>
> > or only the current paragraph,
>
> M-h C-c C-r <RET>
>
> > only the current environment?
>
> C-. C-c C-r <RET>

keybindings for marking environment or section turns out to be different in
my setting. (C-c . and C-c *)

If anyone wants to find out the corresponding command names and keybindings,
open any LaTeX document (to load AUCTeX and activate its keybindings) and
apropos-command for `mark environment' and `mark section'.