Re: [AUCTeX] Ignoring some non reference labels

From: Julien Cubizolles
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX] Ignoring some non reference labels
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2013 23:19:26 +0200

Tassilo Horn <address@hidden> writes:

> Julien Cubizolles <address@hidden> writes:
>
> Hi Julien,
>
>> Some LaTeX packages (tikz for one) use the keyword label, for
>> something other than references, and RefTeX gets confused and displays
>> them in the toc. Is there a way to tell it not to search for labels in
>> certain environments?
>
> No, I don't think so.  Do you have a test file I can play around with?
>
> Bye,
> Tassilo
Here you go it exhibits both problems I reported:

* label and metalabel passed as options to custom environments: They
appear with an extra { in the RefTeX toc
* label keyword in tikzpicture that should be ignored by RefTeX.

Julien.

\begin{SousFigures}[metacaption={Trajectoires pour un
      mouvement uniformément accéléré.},
    metalabel={2-1-fig:trajectoire-a-cste}]
    \begin{Figure}[caption={$a_{z}<0$},
label={2-1-fig:trajectoire-a-cste-general}]
      \begin{tikzpicture}[]
        \begin{axis}[
          xlabel = $x$,
          ylabel = $z$,