Re: [AUCTeX] Problem with latex2e style hook --- LaTeX/Texinfo collision

From: Vincent Belaïche
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX] Problem with latex2e style hook --- LaTeX/Texinfo collision‏
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2014 20:44:11 +0200

Here you are.    Vincent. > From: address@hidden > To: address@hidden > CC: address@hidden > Subject: Re: [AUCTeX] Problem with latex2e style hook --- LaTeX/Texinfo collision‏ > Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2014 20:18:00 +0200 > > Vincent Belaïche writes: > > Hi Vincent, > >> Attached is the other patch --- that with bitmap based style hook >> dialect sets. > > Nice, I like it. > >> However I decided to provide separate implementations for nor and not, >> as I think that you wish to get rid of `nor', and the `not' specific >> implementation is slightly simpler. > > No, I like to keep `nor'. I just felt that a simple `not' which is > known by anybody mustn't be missing. > >> Just to say: do not pay too much attention to the ChangeLog is the >> patch attached to my previous mail, as it needs update --- I will do >> that with the rests of pending changes (ie NEWS & manual). > > Your patch is good to go. So just add the NEWS entry and the manual > update, and I'll apply it. > > Thanks a lot for your effort! > Tassilo