Re: Auto-fill-mode bug: unbreakable space lost

From: EvilborisNet
Subject: Re: Auto-fill-mode bug: unbreakable space lost
Date: Sun, 03 Apr 2005 14:56:02 -0400

Richard Stallman <address@hidden> wrote:

>    PS. By the way, should there be some documentation that describes C-x
>    8 commands, as a group [C-h k only responds to, say "C-x 8 ' a" with
>    the somewhat useless "á [translated from ...] runs
>    self-insert-command"]?
>
>I don't understand those words.
>
>If you mean you want a list of the various possible C-x 8 commands,
>you can get that with C-x 8 C-h.

Ooops. My apologies.  I did not realize that after a long list like this:

key             binding
---             -------

C-x 8 ~     Prefix Command
C-x 8 |     ¦
C-x 8 x     ×
C-x 8 m     µ
C-x 8 u     µ
C-x 8 o     °
C-x 8 c     ¢
C-x 8 `     Prefix Command

there is also a table for all the bindings of the form C-x 8 ~ XX then C-x 8 `
XX etc.  Come to think of it, I knew of this feature from using gnus, but have
forgotten it.  Sorry.

--Boris

Switch to Netscape Internet Service.

Netscape. Just the Net You Need.