Re: `xterm-mouse-mode' has a bogus Custom group

From: Jan D.
Subject: Re: `xterm-mouse-mode' has a bogus Custom group
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2005 06:58:04 +0200

2I guess that you check for MSDOS with `(eq system-type 'ms-dos)' from
Lisp and with `#ifdef MSDOS' from C.

But how do you check whether configure was invoked with `--without-x'
from Lisp and from C?

#ifndef HAVE_X_WINDOWS

You can check window-system in Lisp (it is nil), but it doesn't tell if the running Emacs was configured with --without-x, only that it is currently running without X. I.e. it could be emacs -nw, or simply running without an X display. Does it make any difference?

        Jan D.