Re: buffer-offer-save, gnus and mh-e

From: Bill Wohler
Subject: Re: buffer-offer-save, gnus and mh-e
Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2005 21:59:35 -0700

Luc Teirlinck <address@hidden> wrote:

> Bill Wohler wrote:
>
>    Just to be sure I'm understanding correctly, you'd like to see the
>    following code in mh-e.el:(mh-folder-mode), right?
>
>      (if (or mh-xemacs-flag (< emacs-major-version 22))
>        (setq buffer-offer-save t))
>
> Please wait a little bit with this.

Acknowledged.

FYI, if you or anyone else require changes to MH-E and you want to be
sure that I get the message, please try to remember to cc me (as you
did), or ensure that MH-E is in the Subject header field since I do
track the various Emacs lists for MH-E items.

Thanks!

--
Bill Wohler <address@hidden>  http://www.newt.com/wohler/  GnuPG ID:610BD9AD