(no subject)

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: (no subject)
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2005 06:14:47 -0400

    I did.  I waited until I saw your responses to other messages which
    were posted after the one I referred to.  After I saw those responses,
    I naturally assumed that you somehow missed mine.

You mustn't assume such things--it is a mistake.  I always deal with
the easier issues immediately and postpone harder ones.

This one is going to require thought.  I wrote the changes in files.el
weeks ago, and I must have misremembered what they were supposed to do
when I wrote the changes in copy-file.  I'm going to have to figure
out what's really going on here.  I can't do that at any moment.