Re: Changes 2009-07-15/16 in branch?

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: Changes 2009-07-15/16 in branch?
Date: Sun, 02 Aug 2009 00:44:16 -0400

    > If it is normal for apps on MacOS to expose their functionality for
    > access thru OSA, I think it is proper for Emacs to follow.

    It would be very nice, though I don't know what's involved to make it
    work. I'd prefer to see the existing problems with the NS port fixed.

We may be having a misunderstanding.  I thought that this is part
of what is already implemented, and what I'm saying is that there is no
need to delete it.

As for the Applescript feature, what you are saying is that you find
it useful.  I am sure it is, but the point is that that is not the
only criterion.