Re: [emacs-nxml-mode] Re: nxml-mode, docbook, xinclude

From: Lennart Borgman
Subject: Re: [emacs-nxml-mode] Re: nxml-mode, docbook, xinclude
Date: Fri, 7 Aug 2009 14:40:59 +0200

On Fri, Aug 7, 2009 at 2:17 PM, Dave Pawson<address@hidden> wrote:
> 2009/8/7 Lennart Borgman <address@hidden>:
>

>> Could you perhaps make a short summary? How do you yourself handle
>> this for example?
>>

> http://www.dpawson.co.uk/relaxng/nxml/schemaloc.html#d574e168

Thanks. So a doctypePublicId could be used to distinguish different
Docbook versions?

On the OASIS site I see that they do not distinguish rng files for
different Docbook versions by file name, but by file path/location. Is
that a convenient way in nxml-mode? Can you use for example

  <typeId id="DocBook4.5" uri="docbook/dokbook4.5.rnc"/>