clang/emacs/ecb/semantic

From: Ramneek Handa
Subject: clang/emacs/ecb/semantic
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2012 00:32:07 +0800

Would anyone like to collaborate on an advanced c++ browsing capabilities in emacs using clang?

I have some basic code ready which can provide very intrusive data about a program which can be used to build a source file outline, semantic highlighting, jump to declaration , jump to definition et all.. i am not very good with elisp and don't have much time to devote on it..

I would be very happy if i can find like minded developers who would like to get it done..

--
Ramneek Handa
Sent with Sparrow