Re: Contributing LLVM.org patches to gud.el

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: Re: Contributing LLVM.org patches to gud.el
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2015 21:21:41 +0200

> From: David Kastrup <address@hidden>
> Cc: David Engster <address@hidden>,  address@hidden,  address@hidden,
> address@hidden,  address@hidden
> Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2015 19:07:43 +0100
>
> I see the claim of exaggeration wielded a lot here against those
> actually doing the work and/or actually shouldering the consequences of
> decisions.

People tend to exaggerate the difficulties they face.  It's only
natural, especially when the job is large and significant parts of it
are unknown or uncertain.  Been there, done that, have bruises to
prove.  I thought it might help to remind people that difficulties are
not always as grave as our imagination tells us, and share my own
experience in similar situations.  I don't see anything wrong with
that.