Re: Fill column indicator functionality

From: Ergus
Subject: Re: Fill column indicator functionality
Date: Sat, 04 May 2019 11:37:13 +0200

It looks like we need only to keep the background colour also for the indicator. It could be by temporally changing the indicator face background or something like that. or adding temporally all the other properties to the region face.

I don't know if there is an easy way to do so and if it worth the effort.