Re: Emacs project mission (was Re: "If you're still seeing problems, pl

From: Lars Ingebrigtsen
Subject: Re: Emacs project mission (was Re: "If you're still seeing problems, please reopen." [
Date: Sat, 23 Nov 2019 12:59:11 +0100

> That's not a bugtracker fault. We are simply too few people to handle
> all bugs in time. Do you believe, using Gilab's issues would change
> this? More responsiveness?

I think that's likely -- just because other people (not intimately
involved with Emacs development) are apt to chime in with suggestions,
testing and solutions.

That's one of the major points of moving to bug reporting process that's
more familiar to most people these days: To get more people to
participate.