Re: :alnum: broken?

From: Mattias Engdegård
Subject: Re: :alnum: broken?
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2020 23:01:24 +0100

26 feb. 2020 kl. 22.24 skrev Clément Pit-Claudel <address@hidden>:

> I think your patch disallows thing like [:-:], which grep allows.

Very well, I've now made it more forgiving in this respect. Thank you!

Paul, I believe I misunderstood you at first; the change does not check for
POSIX equivalence classes or collation elements, on the grounds that these are
not accepted syntax in Emacs regexps anyway. If you think it really is worth
the trouble to add the analysis then say so, but there is a smell of
gold-plating (mixing metaphors) here.