Re: [Feature request] hope webjump.el can add tags searching support

From: Christopher Miles
Subject: Re: [Feature request] hope webjump.el can add tags searching support
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 2021 04:35:32 +0000

>> I tried to email to <nwv@acm.org>, but email failed.
>> : <nwv@acm.org>: Recipient address rejected: Access denied
>
> Looks like he hasn't been maintaining this file in the last 20 years or so.
>
>> So I emailed here. If this is wrong, I'm sorry about this in advance.
>
> Yes, this is the right place.
>
>> Hope to see this improvement.
>
> I suspect that the best way to get this feature is if you write
> it yourself.  We'd be happy to accept a patch for it from you.
> You might also decide to be the maintainer of that file.

Great, I'd like to take a try.

Hmm, this is Emacs built-in package, do I need to do some special work to
contribute? Or just normal as I contribute Emacs GNU ELPA? Because reading GNU
websites and words bumped my brain. I try to avoid complex stuff.

--
[ stardiviner ]
       I try to make every word tell the meaning that I want to express.

       Blog: https://stardiviner.github.io/
       IRC(freenode): stardiviner, Matrix: stardiviner
       GPG: F09F650D7D674819892591401B5DF1C95AE89AC3