Re: [ELPA] New packages: boxy, boxy-headlines

From: Stefan Monnier
Subject: Re: [ELPA] New packages: boxy, boxy-headlines
Date: Tue, 05 Oct 2021 15:56:10 -0400

> The behavior of defface was changed in Emacs 28 to do what I
> described. What do I do now?  Should I still support 26 and 27?

AFAIU the difference is only visible when a running Emacs session loads
the `boxy.el` file a second time.  This may be common for the one who's
hacking on `boxy.el`, but it's probably *very* rare for every one else,
so I wouldn't worry about it.
Especially since that same behavior affects all other packages.

        Stefan