Re: Elisp LSP Server

From: Po Lu
Subject: Re: Elisp LSP Server
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2021 13:55:53 +0800

Ag Ibragimov <agzam.ibragimov@gmail.com> writes:

> lsp-ui is an Emacs package. It already works with many (maybe most?)
> languages that work with LSP.

Isn't lsp-ui part of lsp-mode?

> Here's a list of languages that lsp-mode (another Emacs package) currently
> supports:

Aside from what Stefan mentioned, lsp-mode has another problem: it
encourages users to, and even automatically downloads proprietary
software from the internet.

Some time ago, I was told to install it to work on programs in Dart (a
programming language).  It tried to download a compressed file
containing ambiguously licensed JavaScript code.