Re: Org mode and Emacs

From: T.V Raman
Subject: Re: Org mode and Emacs
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2023 10:51:16 -0700

I agree. I think if we find gaps, we should first try to fix this in the
"export org to texi" code, and that will then reveal places where we
indeed need to evolve org as a format. In fact, if we discover that
org-to-texi cant express everything that texi can, we should first
consider adding styling options to org-to-texi flow, and only if that
fails, would we need to add new constructs to org.

Off the top of my head, the only things I can think of that org may not
presently cover is the ability to indicate index entries in the org
source

--

Thanks,

?7?4 Id: kg:/m/0285kf1  ?0?8