Re: [Groff] Macro rename - what am I doing wrong?

From: Larry McVoy
Subject: Re: [Groff] Macro rename - what am I doing wrong?
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2006 15:44:36 -0800

> Hmm, with the current CVS I get the result below which looks
> plausible to me.  You should get the same with 1.19.2, I think.

Indeed - I spent the afternoon debugging this (how lame is that?) and
found that 1.19.2 works just fine.  Nice work on the an-old.tmac (whoever
did that).

I backported an-old.tmac to work with groff 1.11 and also shoved in my
.SA request (is that something you want?).  I needed the backport because
I didn't want to upgrade all of our machines to groff 1.19 (it was pretty
easy - get rid of all .nop, .return and s/de1/de/ - did I miss anything?).

BTW - groff is certainly coming along nicely, it's been a while since I've
lived in macro packages and you've added some nifty features.  Thanks.
--
---
Larry McVoy                lm at bitmover.com           http://www.bitkeeper.com