guix-devel

Re: RFC: Linux-Libre 5.5.x on pinebook pro

From: Vagrant Cascadian
Subject: Re: RFC: Linux-Libre 5.5.x on pinebook pro
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2020 21:35:39 -0700

On 2020-03-19, Vincent Legoll wrote:
> I'm currently trying to get guix on my pinebook pro, so I will try your
> patches,
> I'm trying with Janneke's recipe now.

Thanks!

I should also mention that you'll need a serial console, as I haven't
gotten video working with a mainline kernel yet. Other various *missing*
features are expected ... RTC, battery/power status, and so much less!

Those patches just provide a very basic bootable kernel with a single
patch that should hopefully land in linux-libre 5.7-rc1.

live well,
  vagrant