guix-devel

Hi, I was able to do basic build and install of XChat IRC Client

From: Veera
Subject: Hi, I was able to do basic build and install of XChat IRC Client
Date: Sun, 22 Mar 2020 10:17:06 +0530

Hi,

I have successfully done a basic build and install of XChat IRC Client.
It still has some bad hacks for building.

I had chat about this in #Guix IRC. brendyyn, drakonis, lfam.

They objected with XChat inclusion in Guix.

I told that XChat is listed in Libreplanet Guix:Group Wishlist which
Gabor Boskovits gave me the link.

And brendyyn even edited that page to remove XChat listing.

Please can you tell me what to do?
Any other small GUI project lead please.

Thanks,
R Veera Kumar
India
[Outreachy Applicant]