guix-devel

Re: automake-1.16.2

From: Ludovic Courtès
Subject: Re: automake-1.16.2
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2020 15:07:14 +0100

Hi!

Vincent Legoll <address@hidden> skribis:

> Trying to update automake to the latest, I'm seeing lots
> of skipped tests because of missing native-inputs, would
> it be OK toadd those to enable more tests to be run ?

I hadn’t seen your message and added Automake 1.16.2 in commit
72a5cc53586080e75ae4ee80f3a2467ff30c4f5e.

Most tests are automatically skipped when the tool they need is missing,
except for the one mentioned in the commit.

We’d probably have to decide on a case by case basis which additional
dependencies we’d like to add, given that Automake has a lot of
dependents.

Thanks,
Ludo’.