guix-devel

Re: Use genimage for disk-image creation.

From: Vincent Legoll
Subject: Re: Use genimage for disk-image creation.
Date: Sat, 28 Mar 2020 22:25:35 +0100

Hello

> > FYI, I'm investigating the test suite failures for the newer
> > releases of genimage (v11 (+1 FAIL) & v12 (+2 FAIL))...
> >
> > I think I'll report / PR them upstream before updating
> > guix's version, to avoid unnecessary churn.
>
> Ok good, let us know how it goes :) I should have mentioned that I had
> to disable the tests to be able to build genimage.

I've sent an update to v11, this afternoon, since the fix for that one
was simple enough. But I've yet to receive the ack from debbugs
for it. That's strange, I usually get that ack in just a few minutes...

For v12, I'll need to dig further, even if the test suite failure is probably
harmless...

Details in the guix-patches email for v11, when that surfaces.

--
Vincent Legoll