guix-devel

Re: Thank you for your leadership Ludo

From: znavko
Subject: Re: Thank you for your leadership Ludo
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2020 22:14:33 +0000

Hi! I found here in Guix not only the idea that implements
- free software
- reproducible builds,
- better control over system
- and something for the 5th industrial revolution

but also community and relations with the other projects.

Guix uses sources from the different original places (from the maintainers).
Guix connects to the reproducible builds and to the Translation project.
Guix uses gnu servers and based on GNU community.
This is infrastructure that is provided by GNU and Guix move it forward
creating new opportunities for users' new horizons.

And the word free is not only 'name' of all this work but OS Guix
essential feature.

That is why I like it.