guix-devel

Thank you for your leadership Ludo

From: Joshua Branson
Subject: Thank you for your leadership Ludo
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2020 08:20:49 -0400

Hey Ludo!

I have been hanging out in #guix recently, and I have submitted a few
guix bug reports (not many). I just wanted to thank you for the
community that you have built with Guix. I have done some minor
volunteer work with other free software projects, but those other free
software projects did not have Guix's incredible community. It is
incredibly nice to feel like I can help Guix, even when it is sparingly.

I also want to thank the other /incredibly/ dedicated Guix maintainers.
Thanks for all that you do!

Thanks again,

Joshua

P.S.  I hope this is not consider off topic.  I just recently read the
first few chapters of "How to Win friends and Influence People".  It
recommended giving out lots of compliments.  I thought that I would
try it.