guix-devel

Re: branch master updated: gnu: pspp: Fix failing test suite.

From: Tobias Geerinckx-Rice
Subject: Re: branch master updated: gnu: pspp: Fix failing test suite.
Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2022 15:59:31 +0100

On 2022-02-26 15:52, guix-commits@gnu.org wrote:
+           #~(modify-phases %standard-phases

Hm, this initially used an ungexp before I was sure what was going on. Now it doesn't.

Is the purported performance impact of gexps measurable at this scale, and worth removing the gexp? My gut says no, but less squishy objections welcome.

Kind regards,

T G-R

Sent from a Web browser.  Excuse or enjoy my brevity.