guix-devel

Re: Struggling to write Dissecting Guix, Part 2

From: Felix Lechner
Subject: Re: Struggling to write Dissecting Guix, Part 2
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2023 12:45:38 -0800

Hi,

On Tue, Jan 24, 2023 at 11:13 PM ( <paren@disroot.org> wrote:

> I've been struggling to write Part 2 of Dissecting Guix

If it's a matter of explanatory power, I might suggest switching to an
integrative approach and perspective for part 2—i.e. "Putting the
parts of Guix back together". After all, the motivation behind monads
is to combine purely functional components into a larger, effectful,
and more useful sequence of completed tasks.

Kind regards
Felix