guix-devel

Re: Do substitutes download slowly for you? / Speeding up substitute del

From: Felix Lechner
Subject: Re: Do substitutes download slowly for you? / Speeding up substitute delivery/mirrors
Date: Fri, 26 May 2023 11:52:43 -0700

Hi Kaelyn & everyone,

On Fri, May 26, 2023 at 11:29 AM Kaelyn <kaelyn.alexi@protonmail.com> wrote:

> Below are my results

In order to make it easier for Christopher—and all of us, really—to
think about the results of the poll, I put together a Framacalc
spreadsheet:

    https://lite.framacalc.org/pm6mbqubqr-a16h

Perhaps you could briefly look over your data for errors I may have
made. You should be able to make corrections on your own. You are also
welcome to contact me privately if the spreadsheet is not available to
you, for example from China.

Kind regards & please have a good weekend (a long one in the US)!
Felix