Re: [Savannah-hackers] Re: subversions:/home/cvs/CVSROOT/passwd -- recen

From: Jeff Bailey
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] Re: subversions:/home/cvs/CVSROOT/passwd -- recent changes
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2001 08:31:07 -0800

On Wed, Feb 14, 2001 at 08:44:15PM -0500, Hugo Gayosso wrote:

> I have updated sysadmin.texi with an entry for savannah.
>
> In order to move it to gnudocs, we have to talk with system-hackers,
> and we have to import the RCS log from it.

This is easy to do, once system-hackers concents.

> Also there is a daily cron job that generates different output formats
> (info, text, dvi, etc).

Do you know how this runs?  It will need to be changed to do a cvs update
first.

> So, maybe it would wise to first clean what we have to do in Savannah
> and then worry about importing this kind of stuff.

The module has been around for a while.  When I suggested integration
before, devnull wanted it delayed.  I don't know if that is still the case.

Do you want to ask, or shall I?

--
Talk is a trick for taking the mystery out of the world.
 - Seeker, Beyond the fall of night.