[Savannah-hackers] Re: grub integrated to http://savannah.gnu.org/projec

From: OKUJI Yoshinori
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: grub integrated to http://savannah.gnu.org/projects/grub/
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2001 11:12:39 +0900

Hello, Loic,

From: address@hidden
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2001 18:44:35 +0100 (CET)

>   When all contributors will be using the new CVS tree, we will be
> able to remove the backward compatibility installation for grub.

Is it really necessary to move the repository? Because the previous
repository is used by many people and is described in several
documents, I don't like to change the repository, unless that is
necessary for GNU system maintainers or that is really useful for
us. Personally, I don't see any benefit from the transition to the
SourceForge-style development, maybe because I'm not a fan of WWW and
I don't use a web browser supporting SSL usually.

Regards,
Okuji