[Savannah-hackers] GNU Website under CVS?

From: Loic Dachary
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] GNU Website under CVS?
Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2001 08:45:48 +0100 (CET)

Bradley M. Kuhn writes:
 > It appears the GNU website is now under CVS.  Can someone please post:
 >
 >   * the new procedure for updating the site.  Should it always be checked
 >     out?  Should updates now never be done to gnudist:/var/www?
 >
 >   * What the CVS server is and other such information.
 >
 >   * How one requests access to modules one does not have access to but
 >     needs.
 >
 > I am somewhat surprised that it's under CVS but nothing's been sent out
 > about it.  Are changes I made today in gnudist:/var/www going to be lost?

 It is mostly under CVS but in such a way that it is not required to
use the CVS tree (posted messages on these lists, news on
savannah.gnu.org pages). I'll have to publish explanations when it is
completly under CVS. I'm currently handling each directory that is not
yet in CVS one by one, coordinating with the authors.

     Cheers,