[Savannah-hackers] Re: GNU Website under CVS?

From: Loic Dachary
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: GNU Website under CVS?
Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2001 02:38:59 +0100 (CET)

 > Can you be sure that I have privileges to checkout and update any area of
 > the website?  I frequently have to update many many different places for a
 > variety of reasons.
 >
 > Right now, when I checkout over SSH, it says I can't get a lock, which is
 > usually indicative of a permission problem.

 You were not a member of the www project on savannah. You are now and you
should be able to checkout properly.

 Here are the files that are not currently in the CVS tree. I'll work
all day tomorrow to finish and document the import. *ALL* comments you
can do on this list will be greatly appreciated. All others are synchronized
with the CVS tree, except for the software directory. Now that gnuftp is
operational the upload of gnudist will allow me to sync software as well.

? gnulist
? gnulist-old
? home.fr.html.1
? TAGS.id
? TAGS.ca
? TAGS.es
? events
? pr
? TAGS.fr
? TAGS.hu
? TAGS.ko
? TAGS.it
? TAGS.ja
? TAGS.ru
? TAGS.tr
? TAGS.cs
? TAGS.de
? TAGS.en
? home.nl.html.1
? TAGS.nl
? TAGS.no
? TAGS.pl
? TAGS.pt
? TAGS.sh
? TAGS.sv
? TAGS.zh
? TAGS.readme.html
? htdig
? TASKS
? TAGS.unknown-lang
? directory
? public_html
? private
? TAGS.all_files
? copyleft/gcc-2.95
? encyclopedia/old
? graphics/old
? jobs/.project
? jobs/jobs.ko.html
? jobs/jobs.no-nbsp.html
? jobs/jobs.html.before.cjn
? philosophy/audio
? server/whatsnew.html.~171
? software/gcc
? software/changelogs
? software/classpath
? software/sather
? software/binutils/old
? software/cvs/.bash_profile
? software/gnumeric/old
? software/guile/features
? software/guile/projects
? software/guile/volproj
? software/guile/docs/faq/guile-faq.html
? software/guile/docs/faq/guile-faq.texi.ChangeLog
? software/mailman/old
? software/pspp/manual-old
? software/robots/old
? software/robots/.tmp