Re: [Savannah-hackers] New Accounts

From: Loic Dachary
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] New Accounts
Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2001 00:42:53 +0200

Janet Casey writes:

 > I have a couple of volunteers who should be given CVS access to all
 > files for the Free Software Directory. Is this the address that can
 > make that happen?

        Yes. Tell them to

        1) Register on savannah.gnu.org
        2) Send you their login name

        3A) You send address@hidden their login name so that
            we add them.

        3B) You login on savannah.gnu.org
            Go to savannah.gnu.org/projects/gnulist/
            Click on the 'Project Admin' menu entry on the left that will
            lead you to https://savannah.gnu.org/project/admin/?group_id=33
            Add the login name in the box that is at the bottom of the list
            of people involved in the gnulist project.

        3A) has the advantage that you don't have to understand anything
about Savannah but it takes longer since you have to wait for someone to
do it for you. 3B) has the drawback that you'll have to learn your way
around Savannah but has the advantage that you can do it by yourself, now
and forever ;-)

        Take care,