[Savannah-hackers] access problems

From: Matthew Vernon
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] access problems
Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2001 19:49:24 +0100 (BST)

Hi folks,

   I've been maintainer of the Easy Guide to installing GNU/Hurd for
some time, and prior to the change in access policy to
what-was-then-gnudist, I could just log in via ssh/ktelnet, and
transfer the updated guide to the appropriate place. Now, there is a
problem, that I can't have write access to the Easy Guide on savannah,
without having CVS access to the whole GNU/Hurd repositry; much as I
think I can be trusted with this, it's really not the correct
solution. Could something better be arranged, please?

Thanks,

Matthew Vernon

--
Rapun.sel - outermost outpost of the Pick Empire
http://www.pick.ucam.org