[Andrea Brugiolo <address@hidden>] Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.o

From: Hugo Gayosso
Subject: [Andrea Brugiolo <address@hidden>] Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of PLUTO Padova
Date: 07 Jul 2001 10:37:47 -0400

FYI:

--- Begin Message --- Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of PLUTO Padova Date: Sat, 7 Jul 2001 10:46:11 +0200 User-agent: Mutt/1.3.18i
Urgh! It's a pity... But I understand the problem (we would never
include non free stuff, but that may not be the only problem, I
seem). I hope for the best, anyway

        Thank you very much
        Andrea

On Fri, Jul 06, 2001 at 08:41:34PM -0400, Hugo Gayosso wrote:

- --

  Andrea Brugiolo                                        address@hidden
  Fight software patents      http://petition.eurolinux.org
  Free Software               http://www.fsf.org http://www.debian.org