Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of Unix System Insta

From: Loic Dachary
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of Unix System Installer
Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2001 09:37:19 +0200

        Hi,

        Since your project is more than a software or documentation project,
we need to discuss about it before providing a hosting space on Savannah.
A first step that would help a lot is if you could submit it again with a
detailed description of about 2 pages, explaining what you plan to do and
how. I cannot give you a guarantee that the GNU project is going to provide
resources for it but I can guarantee we will seriously consider it :-)

        Take care,